Rules for Submission
1. The language for the anthology will be English. Only poems written in English will be counted as entries.
2. The maximum word limit is 300 words. There is no minimum word limit.
3. There are no *theme* and *writing style* bindings.
4. There is no limit on the number of submissions you can send.
5. You can also send in micro tales. The micro tales should be of maximum six lines.
6. You can also send us illustrations with your poems & micro tales. However if the illustration is done by another person, kindly mention the details clearly.
7. All your submissions will be tested for plagiarism. Plagiarism of any sorts WILL NOT BE TOLERATED & will get you banned from Shireen- print and online.
8. We will publish 100 authors in our anthology, you will be given credit for your submission once they are published. However, if and when you are published, you will be required to purchase two copies of the anthology. The tentative cost of the copy will be updated here shortly.
9. The last date for Round 2 of submissions is 10th July, 2017. There will not be a third round if the required submissions are completed in this round.
10. You can send in your poems over Email. Our email address is email@example.com
11. The subject of the email should be ‘Submission for Anthology’. If the subject is not so, your submission will not be recorded.
12. If you have already sent in your submission please check the list of authors whose submissions have been recorded. If you do not find your name there, resend your piece, but make sure that the subject is exactly as mentioned in Rule 11.
13. If you have any other queries, or are simply interested in buying the book, register for the Anthology by filling the form here.